Pages

About Me

My photo
Axminster, Axminster, United Kingdom
Serving you with photography for your need and requirements, From Wedding photography to events and fine art. photography tuition workshops

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Exercise: Rain

This is the last of my work in this section. The art of photography. I feel i could have been more creative and arty if time allowed.

Rain :
 Something we get allot of now, here in Sabah , After my escape from the weather in the UK , I am followed by weather that is wet.

Armed with my camera , To dare the elements of a tropical storm. Or make up a set up replicating rain. Ideas again avoiding the cliche of this subject. An open street: I will focus on colour, umbrellas and rain drenched people, or animals. May be as simple as a puddle.
Action shots of people running for shelter. Flooding.

Rain dripping from petals , drenched girl. Make up running from being wet through. just some thoughts on the subject.  So many I can think off.  Ideas to explore. But the subject is not How, who, or what is rained on ? Its Rain.

Still looking for something more appropriate. After a number of photographs taken, I chose this one. It's not as artistic as I wanted , But its statement is quite clear.

Rain.  the problem with a front page picture is ( people and model release).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers