Pages

About Me

My photo
Axminster, Axminster, United Kingdom
Serving you with photography for your need and requirements, From Wedding photography to events and fine art. photography tuition workshops

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My time in Malaysia.

When I signed up with the OCA starting my fist course digital art.
I had fun producing images on the printer scanner. But problems of heat and condensation. Allot of photoshop work.
My love is to be out with my camera, capturing life as I see it. As it is. Being with the WWF and Care 2 and the Nature Conservancy I write on matters that I have seen. My camera speaks out. So many people have cameras in Malaysia. Its far from poor and 3rd world, as Europeans think. Money goes a long way or earning are far more if you have your own business. Sadly they forget what they had and want to be westernised. Yet western people now want to break free from the trap of every day work.
I wish to gain a degree as it is so important to day . Maybe teach photography here in Malaysia. Perhaps this course with the OCA can and will provide me a way to represent my work in a more artistic way that will get the massage through.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers