Pages

About Me

My photo
Axminster, Axminster, United Kingdom
Serving you with photography for your need and requirements, From Wedding photography to events and fine art. photography tuition workshops

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Introduction

My name is gary Bridger

Born in the UK 1960 march.
Started photography in 1978 with my first SLR Yashica J5
I have covered many wide spread assignments in photography, dating back from 1980s. I loved the film cameras and the use of film. I am not a patient person when it come to spotting with a sable 00 brush. So digital has over come this. With programs like photoshop and aperture 3. Working in wedding, industrial. The media as a press photographer. I battled heavily with dyslexia, So my written work is never a master piece. This poor spell check gets hot. So when you read through this . I am open to help with words.

I have tried before to do a courses with being put off by the cost and written work. This blog is going to show how my mind thinks and the way I see through the camera. I hope you will have pleasure looking at my work. My reason for taking this course , is to discover my abilities, to mold my self to being a better photographer.

I have found already that the art of photography is now looked on as the medium the world now demands from photographers, and not your everyday magazine work. Saying this. National Geographic will always be my inspiration. I have always been in criticism of the art world and think that Human society are screaming out for stimulation , to escape from the jail of work and so called progress that we have trapped our selves in. Art is a break a way. It is our way of expression.

This course, started with a little frustration. The old saying. "you cant teach an old dog new tricks". Well Lets change that. I almost backed out from continuing. So here I am giving a new approach for 2010.

So I am happy to be here. Hope to make new friends. And re discover my self as a photographer. 

Followers