Tuesday, January 5, 2010

1 Focal Length and angle of view


late after noon , throwing shadows from the evening sun. I took my old guitar and produced this for my Exercise for Focal Length.
Taken on D30 M ISO 800 Lens 28-135 macro . canon .
First picture at the same as my eye focal length with both eyes open . Focal length 50.6mm F5 shutter 1/80
I notice how the view looks like a binocular view.





The next image is with the lens set to fully wide :
















And the next with the lens at 135mm full zoom






Finally viewing the image taken at 50.6 mm lens as an 8x 10 image. The size at distance almost matches quite well with the real image.










I keep finding my self going back to the first photo and how much I like it. As its taken the same focal length as my eye. The image  looks more realistic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers