Wednesday, January 6, 2010

3 Focus at different apertures


Key Board
This exercise . I first went out with the wrong approach to whats required. I am at the market. Thinking theres allot here that can be covered. So I took many pictures at different apertures, come to do the blog, I re read the Exercise and found all that was required was :
Try pod was used . Picture is of my key board . Taken at a low angle. Focussing mid way. canon D30 28-135 f4 lens , ISO 800 focal length 35mm

F3.5 1/30 sec

F10. 1/4 sec

F22 1.3sec


The above, last photograph with full depth of field stopped at f 22 is the one I find interesting.

This set. I focused to the back of the image . Throwing out everything in-front. in all three shots.using a canon 30 d with 28-135 f4 leans ISO 800 focal length set 35mm

1/15th on F5
0.40000th sec f10

2 sec F22
Not all exposures are matched as you stop down . Depending on high lights and contrast .
Some times I itch to use a hand help light metre . But the strange unfamiliar F stops and acute shutter speeds are just so accurate. I still feel it takes the enjoyment out of photography that was.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers