Thursday, January 14, 2010

8 A sequence of composition


The exercise 20-30 photographs. 


Here I have taken pictures at my sisters wedding. As I feel its not a total sequence of an event. I took some photographs of Do Nuts being made in Warrisan square Kotakinabalue through the glass. the picture are of a sequence of how donuts take the dressings. from dipping to the final display. using again available light. Difficult to say using slow shutter speeds. 

http://picasaweb.google.com/113359960010148421447/NewAlbum4710340PM#

This I published to google albums due to space usage. Please use the link above.


In most cases photographers use a try pod in available light. When your photographing events and people, you don't have time. Capturing  the moment is a key point to getting good shots. filling the frame, Moving in close, the aim is to tell the story.
Settings on the camera  were TV and program. I found that using a pro flash was more cumbersome then using the flash built in. The 30 d was more consistent where as the 1D MK III with external flash , at time would give over exposed or not flash due to re charge
So many photos were taken on High ISO with available light.
Unlike most photography you would shoot  The family, build  groups and set posing, was not required. Strictly candid random photos. Everyone enjoyed the hole event.

This was a total new approach .


STRICTLY CANDID !

Getting ready. The bride.
Guests ariving 



 20-30 photographs.
Well this would have been the perfect opportunity if I had still been doing wedding photography. My 2nd digital wedding. My Sisters.

Well The wedding went well and many from far. Fancy dress. But not as a sequence as I hoped. But to be expected from my sister. Taken in total 390 photographs Plus Video clip. The first wedding I have done all in doors. Using available light and flash.




 
Maid of honer 
Best Man and the groom 

Best man

Maid of honer 






Ceremony  


Signing of the registrar
The whiteness 

Grooms Mother and father 

Bride and father 

Friends 









At dinner 


The end 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers